Super excited that the Mixed Reality team is putting on the new “Mixed Reality Dev Days” 2-day event in Redmond dedicated to Mixed Reality!
May 2 – 3, 2019 on the Microsoft Campus. Oh and it’s FREE!
But you need to apply before noon (PST) on April 5, 2019!
Here are the details for MR Dev Days!
“With the announcements Microsoft recently made in the mixed reality and cloud space, we’re thrilled to open applications for Mixed Reality Dev Days, a chance to build the skills, network, and ideas you need to take your mixed reality applications to the next level. Mixed Reality Dev Days will offer attendees a chance to code alongside our engineering teams, learn and test the latest in our portfolio, and connect with a community of developers like you who are leading a new era of mixed reality applications.”
“We’ll also hold sessions led by our teams to dive deeper on what’s new and share tips for getting started. Session topics include:”
- HoloLens 2
- Azure Kinect DK
- New mixed reality services like Azure Spatial Anchors
- Azure essentials, from computer vision, to IoT, to migration…and more!
- Developer tools from partners and our own portfolio, like Altspace SDK and Mixed Reality Capture Studio tools
- Business insights including target markets, industry momentum, and our Mixed Reality Partner Program
- The science behind the tech, like eye tracking and depth sensors
“Attendees will also have a chance to get hands-on with our technology at an evening reception to close out Day 1.”
“Please contact our Mixed Reality Developer Relations team for questions. Thanks for your interest – we can’t wait! – Microsoft Mixed Reality Team”